Wii "Classic Controller"

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
The "Clasic Style" Controller for Nintendo's Wii Gaming system has been revealed

photo_classic.jpg

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/wii/controller.html

Good, because the other controller looks homo+

Yeah I like the clasic style. Not sure about the new one yet. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Ew.

I think that controller is ugly, good thing I'm a XBOX360 fanboi :smoker:

new one looks ok if it works as is shown in the vids

ray_gillespie said:
Just looks like a SNES controller with fewer colours!
Heh, I was about to post the same thing. It looks like a slightly larger SNES controller with stuff bolted on :D

I have to admit I like what Nintendo are trying to do, by doing something different to everyone else. :)

I really like it. It looks just like a SNES pad, sans colour buttons and easier to hold. You know, I kind of liked the colour scheme on those....

I want to have a wii.

Sorry :p

I think the ridicule makes for excellent word of mouth advertising - that and most of the time it's well meant.

It looks poopy.

That thing can't be comfortable. The ps2 controller hurt my hand after short periods of usage, I can't imagine this being more comfortable given the ergonomics.

sazar said:
That thing can't be comfortable. The ps2 controller hurt my hand after short periods of usage, I can't imagine this being more comfortable given the ergonomics.

yeah... it will probably be worse than the ps2 controler... nintendo doesn't really think about comfort.... i have a madcatz controler for my gcube

kcnychief said:
Ew.

I think that controller is ugly, good thing I'm a XBOX360 fanboi :smoker:

HA..the xbox is the best, and sega was pretty cool...

Techno: can't really say Nintendo doesn't think about comfort. the first gen of Xbox controllers weren't to comfortable either.

and the new "remote" controller will be able to do what is shown in the videos. guess you's haven't seen the E3 Nintendo Press Conference video? Miyamoto, 2 other exec's (can't remember who), and a selected winner from the audience, played a game of tennis against each other. was neat. i SOOOOOO want it.

edit:
Good, because the other controller looks homo+
least it's not the same exact controller with a few little tweaks here and there *cough*360*cough*PS3's feature-lacking nintendo motion-sensing ripoff*cough*

looks interesting, I have also read that the Wii supports gamecube gamepads as well. As for the nunchuck if it works........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back