• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wii "Classic Controller"

I really like it. It looks just like a SNES pad, sans colour buttons and easier to hold. You know, I kind of liked the colour scheme on those....

I want to have a wii.

Sorry :p

I think the ridicule makes for excellent word of mouth advertising - that and most of the time it's well meant.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
It looks poopy.

That thing can't be comfortable. The ps2 controller hurt my hand after short periods of usage, I can't imagine this being more comfortable given the ergonomics.

sazar said:
That thing can't be comfortable. The ps2 controller hurt my hand after short periods of usage, I can't imagine this being more comfortable given the ergonomics.
yeah... it will probably be worse than the ps2 controler... nintendo doesn't really think about comfort.... i have a madcatz controler for my gcube

Techno: can't really say Nintendo doesn't think about comfort. the first gen of Xbox controllers weren't to comfortable either.

and the new "remote" controller will be able to do what is shown in the videos. guess you's haven't seen the E3 Nintendo Press Conference video? Miyamoto, 2 other exec's (can't remember who), and a selected winner from the audience, played a game of tennis against each other. was neat. i SOOOOOO want it.

edit:
Good, because the other controller looks homo+
least it's not the same exact controller with a few little tweaks here and there *cough*360*cough*PS3's feature-lacking nintendo motion-sensing ripoff*cough*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies