Wierd problem...

Kuja

OSNN Addict
wierd.jpg

I used to have a lot more Wallpapers there, and some of them where JPG's.... now i get pictures from different folders, and pictures that arn't supposed to be there..... anyone know how i can fix it?

Images in the below directories are displayed in this dialog box. Simply delete them to make them disappear.

C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper
C:\WINDOWS\System32
C:\WINDOWS\*

Images from the directory "My Pictures" and subfolders also display.
Images from other folders do not.

Thats not the problem... :(...... it used to read JPG's, and BMP's, and it never read from My Pictures. Now, all of a sudden (don't know how), it reads from my pictures, and it only reads bmp's..... :(

The background selection list should display most, if not all picture formats (GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG, etc.) from the directories I mentioned.

I am not aware of a tweak (registry?) that allows you to select which formats or which directories to display to this list.

Maybe dealer has an idea. Sorry.

Mine is the other way around. Only bmp's seem to work with it. My Picture folder has always shown up on mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back