Wierd problem...

Kuja

OSNN Addict

I used to have a lot more Wallpapers there, and some of them where JPG's.... now i get pictures from different folders, and pictures that arn't supposed to be there..... anyone know how i can fix it?

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Images in the below directories are displayed in this dialog box. Simply delete them to make them disappear.

C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper
C:\WINDOWS\System32
C:\WINDOWS\*

Images from the directory "My Pictures" and subfolders also display.
Images from other folders do not.

Kuja

OSNN Addict
Thats not the problem... :(...... it used to read JPG's, and BMP's, and it never read from My Pictures. Now, all of a sudden (don't know how), it reads from my pictures, and it only reads bmp's..... :(

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
The background selection list should display most, if not all picture formats (GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG, etc.) from the directories I mentioned.

I am not aware of a tweak (registry?) that allows you to select which formats or which directories to display to this list.

Maybe dealer has an idea. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut