Widescreen wallpapers.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Anyone know where to get some widescreen (16:10 ratio) walls from? I'm looking for 1680x1050 or higher, 1440x900 are Ok too.

Site's I've already bled dry:
walls.pleonastic.com
prunejuice.net
deviantart.com
macdesktops.com

SPeedY_B

Yeah, PixelGirl's just submission based, there's no fixed size downloads. Still a nice collection of papers there though :D

SPeedY_B

DigitalBlasphemy isn't free though :\ .. not a bad thing, just annoying :p

hmm, I'd be interested in a place to pick up some widescreen/dual screen walls too

I've been giving up more often than not and making my own recently, but thats only fun when I want something specific, gotta keep the randomness and aimai abound

I'll keep searching too, SPeedY, for the good of mankind

jdbrookes

OSNN Newbie
Hey lads, new members here. Just thought I'd let ye know that I got a widescreen (1440 x 900) Vaio laptop recently, the wallpapers that came with it were ****e. So I made a few of my own using still images from a few of my favourite movies. Then I doctored them a bit with Photoshop (as you do). I've put a few of them online at my website if anybody's interested; http://www.jdbrookes.co.nr

Thanks

Oh yeah, Deviantart is definitely a good place for some fairly abstract wallpapers, and its free, unlike those scoundrels at digital plasphemy!

David

SPeedY_B

DevArt has a few widescreen walls, but the 4:3 and 5:4 collections are definitely the majority.

Still having problems finding decent walls though, since I made the original post, I bough a larger LCD and now work in 1920x1200, so most smaller walls look nasty re-sized. You have some nice one's on your site though, thanks for the link :)

jdbrookes

OSNN Newbie
Ah right I didnt notice that the post was started in 2004, not 2005.. :rolleyes:

Yeah it must be tough finding stuff to fit that size of a widescreen monitor, but there were some I found on Devianart that were nearly that size! (1680 x 1050 I think.) Devianart.com isnt working right now for me but I'd say a search for the artist "Chromakode" might have good results; I downloaded some wallpapers from this guy that I thought were pretty funky.

Jesus well done on that post count speedy. Mind that you don't lost your eyesight with that high of a resolution!

Cheers!

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjacob