Widescreen posts

Sazar

Rest In Peace
Has there been any kind of consensus on widescreen attachments (i.e. walls and desktops) ?

The limit is still 1600x1200 whereas most of us with ws displays have 1680x1050 or 1900x1200 resolutions.

:)

And some of us have 3360x2100...

Still others have even bigger. Does the gallery accept them? If so, post em there, and link the smaller version. Otherwise go beat on EP for bigger sizes :p

Hadn't thought about it, but I need to revamp the gallery a bit, there are new versions and stuff.

you people with your crazy resolutions. must all have 50inch monitors

When you get so many emails saying it is too small, you just start to believe it.

Well stop reading them :cool:

Mine go straight to my junk-mail, which I then proceed to send to you :smoker:

Electronic Punk said:
When you get so many emails saying it is too small, you just start to believe it.
I get those emails too :s

I get emails where people profess their love of my fuji.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back