wich is the best upgrade for me?

R

rookie

This is my problem.....i wanna make and upgrade....my machine is 1Ghz Athy, 128 Ram (cas 3, pc 133), Gforce2Mx, HDD 40 gig Fireball...and the mobo asus A7V-133.everything is working fine....but my problem is that I want to buy some RAM (like 256 stick) and upgrade the video also (like a Gforce 3ti).I could also make the video upgrade later..and buy a mobo that supports DDR, but then I have to buy DDR memory and get rid of my 128 stick......what should I do?

if you're really worrying about the ram incompatiabllity then i know that ASUS have a motherboard that can support DDR and SDRam but just not at the same time..
I think that you should just go for a Geforce3 500 Ti if you can afford it, and later you should upgrade your motherboard and chip.. i can assure you that the Geforce 3 500 Ti will make your 3d games fly....

thanx a lot man.....I'll do like this...buy a G-force 3 ti500 and later will see about the motherboard ...yup..good piece of advice:p

w8 until the gf4 ti come out the gf3ti500 sould be 50% off.. im still getting Ati hehehe ( for my economy =P)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back