wi fi finder...sweet

ya, I allready found two hot spots...one is t1...very nice

this thing fits on my keychain, is light as a feather, and they say the battery lasts a year.

if you have a laptop with a wifi card, you really need this little thingy

That is sweet! I think I am going to have to get one of those. Thanks for the link!

wait a week or two and ask me how it's holding up...so far it's great, but let's see

Post in a week! I go on vacation in a week, and it would be very usefull.

in that case, get it before you go away unless there is no return policy where you get it.

here in the states, it's in every "best buy"...maybe email the company and find out who's distributing in in your area...bt you should have it before your trip, then if it doesn't hold up, bring it back

Best buy is about 20 minutes from me in, need to drive to daytona! ;)

Nice link dealer, I've been wondering what to get one of my friends , this is surely it. Going to go walk over to best buy in a little while, pick one up if they have it. Thanks :)

nick!!!!

haven't spoken to you in a while...email to me your tel number, I want to give you a call

c u later

hey...just found a spot right by my dads antique store...now I'm gonna but him a laptop cause they are giving away INTERNET right there

ha...I typed that while I was waiting for my dad at the antique shop

anyway, this little 30 dolllar toy just cost me 2 grand cause now I'm buying my dad a laptop

Originally posted by dealer
ha...I typed that while I was waiting for my dad at the antique shop

anyway, this little 30 dolllar toy just cost me 2 grand cause now I'm buying my dad a laptop

hehe :D

here's something very unusual

I'm sitting in a starbucks, they have the t mobile hotspot service

now, I don't use it, I use my sprint when the hot spot is not public...but this little gadget does not recognize this wi fi...I wonder why not?

I put in my 802.11 card just to make sure, and sure enough, there's a very strong signal

but the little gadget doesn't see it.

now, so far it's found 5 hot spots for me, so I know it's working...hmmmm

Nice gadget for hackers. Now everyone can find stores giving away your credit card numbers over wireless without having an obvious laptop sitting in the car. Makes it even easier.

And with the high gain wifi antennas in another post you can sit on a hill overlooking the store and log credit card numbers all day.

This kind of commercial technology insertion is just what we need. Now we can all go back to using cash and checks again.

(Reference the 2 hackers caught lifting credit card numbers through a Lowe's store wifi lan in Michigan.)

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should." Ian Malcolm - Jurassic Park.

I'm going to get a little defensive here

thief's will break into your house with screwdrivers...the list would be endless to mention the legitimate tools used for the illegitimate

in America, the airwaves are free for all...for instance, I deliberately broadcast my INTERNET for anybody that wants to park near my house and get some free Dsl.

plenty of people, plenty of bussinesses and plenty of municipalities do this as well...out of good will, and for public service...this device facilitates that purpose

those companies that should be secure have only them selfs to blame if they are not...this technology has nothing to do with their irresponsible practices

for instance, this device does nothing more then xp already does just by booting up.

it's not new tech, it's not unknown tech.

it's just more convenient to use this little toy then my pda or my pocket pc

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back