why?

T

TLJ_Rapier

why is Max Payne so good?
any answers would be greatly appreciated and taken under serious and deep thought

well maybe cause they took so long making it, and thats the point, it sopposed to be good !!

Yea Go Max Payne !!

ok thanks for the input youv turned my life around

Well Max Pain is so good for many reasons.. Here is a couple.

1.Gameplay is Fun and addictive..
2. Inovative Bullet Time added to a great storyline .(besides after Matrix was seen by any1 that played games most wanted it in game lol)

3. Good Grafix.
4. Awesome Visuals..
5.3rd Person shooter that atracts 1st person shooter Gamers..

Ok enough soundin like the Max Payne cover.. lol

Especially with so much "rushed" games these days, that come out and try to compete for their share of the market... some are just plain *crap*. Can't wait to see what Max Payne 2 is like! :D
Better not be rushed either... :mad:

great graphics and mainly because it is innovative. that's the main reason. also this game has a great story behind it which anyone can relate to. i mean if a couple of junkies murder your perfectly happy family, wouldn't you just want to kill every crooked vicious guy that gets in your way?....

Originally posted by fedele
great graphics and mainly because it is innovative. that's the main reason. also this game has a great story behind it which anyone can relate to. i mean if a couple of junkies murder your perfectly happy family, wouldn't you just want to kill every crooked vicious guy that gets in your way?....

Yeh I would love to do that... but I would get slaughtered before I even make a move because personally, I can't slow down time, or make myself move faster then a bullet... :(

Yeah, I'd have to say, the bullet time movement is wicked, along with the story line.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back