• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

why?

T

TLJ_Rapier

why is Max Payne so good?
any answers would be greatly appreciated and taken under serious and deep thought

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
well maybe cause they took so long making it, and thats the point, it sopposed to be good !!

Yea Go Max Payne !!

S

Stircrazy

Well Max Pain is so good for many reasons.. Here is a couple.

1.Gameplay is Fun and addictive..
2. Inovative Bullet Time added to a great storyline .(besides after Matrix was seen by any1 that played games most wanted it in game lol)

3. Good Grafix.
4. Awesome Visuals..
5.3rd Person shooter that atracts 1st person shooter Gamers..

Ok enough soundin like the Max Payne cover.. lol

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Especially with so much "rushed" games these days, that come out and try to compete for their share of the market... some are just plain *crap*. Can't wait to see what Max Payne 2 is like! :D
Better not be rushed either... :mad:

F

fedele

great graphics and mainly because it is innovative. that's the main reason. also this game has a great story behind it which anyone can relate to. i mean if a couple of junkies murder your perfectly happy family, wouldn't you just want to kill every crooked vicious guy that gets in your way?....

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Originally posted by fedele
great graphics and mainly because it is innovative. that's the main reason. also this game has a great story behind it which anyone can relate to. i mean if a couple of junkies murder your perfectly happy family, wouldn't you just want to kill every crooked vicious guy that gets in your way?....
Yeh I would love to do that... but I would get slaughtered before I even make a move because personally, I can't slow down time, or make myself move faster then a bullet... :(

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies