Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Ok i know there is already a thread of various wow stuff, but i wanted a specific one of WHY, you are all playing it and what the game has and does that the others dont.

I haven't play WOW yet, so cant contribut yet, but it seems WOW is starting to be a bit of a phenomenon.

So complete the vote and give a reason.

And Fire for effect.

It has a better interface and more game playability than any other...

I like PVP, so I play mostly on a PVP server and duel as much as I get a chance too

:)

But what does it give that the others dont. In your opinion, is there something that absolutely stands out that the other mmorpg don't have?

The art and world of the game is truly imerssive, they did a great job at making the world feel uniqe. The quest system is very robust and keeps high levels from leading low levels through hell and back (thus getting tons of XP). This keeps the game balanced. The PVP system is very well thought out and can make for some very interesting and entertaining encounters. The fact that their are two factions that are at war and are actual players is a very cool idea. These are just some of the few reasons why... for the others you just have to play it.

I don't know what the others are like, my first MMORPG. I was invited into the closed beta back in September 2004 - Novermber 2004, and still addicted.

Excellent story, great game play and mod add ons, cartoony graphics are great too and PVP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back