Why Why Why.....

P

PseudoKiller

It seems I constantly have belly button lint... does anyone know of a non surgical way of keeping it from accumilating??

Help Please I am being over run with it.... Oh GOD make it stop please make it stop!!

Originally posted by Krux
clean the lent trap in your dryer?

Hahahahaha!!! Weeeeeee... :p

Back to seriousness... yeah riiiite. Like this question is gonna be takin seriously. :rolleyes:

Mainly it's the clothes you wear. Cottons will leave more lint than other materials. Also, ummmmm... is yer bellybutton a deep one?
Oh hell, do you have a big belly? :p The bigger the hole, the more sh!t that's gonna fall into it. :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
Hahahahaha!!! Weeeeeee... :p

Back to seriousness... yeah riiiite. Like this question is gonna be takin seriously. :rolleyes:

Mainly it's the clothes you wear. Cottons will leave more lint than other materials. Also, ummmmm... is yer bellybutton a deep one?
Oh hell, do you have a big belly? :p The bigger the hole, the more sh!t that's gonna fall into it. :cool:
I'm not touching this one

Originally posted by Krux
clean the lent trap in your dryer?

WTF is a 'lent trap' is that something we need to do before Easter??

well, to add to the intelligent conversation...
the hair in my belly button is stopping anything from getting inside, so maybe you should grow hair there, or stop shaving it...

do you want to see a picture?? becareful because I might just post one if I dont get some good answers !! :D

sure post it... i've seen worst things in my life then a fat mans belly button (unless you got things crawling in there, in that case please don't)

That's like asking if the Pope wants to see a pic of your ass. I'd have to say the answer to both is NO

Originally posted by Jewelzz
That's like asking if the Pope wants to see a pic of your ass. I'd have to say the answer to both is NO
there is a thin line between narcissism and schizophrenia :p

Originally posted by Jewelzz

WTF ... how did the Pope get into this thread?? She must be on drugs for her 'cold' yeah yeah her 'cold' :wink: :wink:

my lint?? blue?? no, more like a grey white thing all fuzzy and stuff...

Two words -> Duct Tape

Duct tape fixes everything. Slap a piece of duct tape over yer belly buton - no more lint.

F.Y.I. For a pain free tape remove (for that once a week shower) you may want to shave the hair at the application spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back