Why US Gov't deserves to be shot...

hmm...read most of the article and my conclusion was....

....if we get into a nuke war, one of the last things we need to worry about is the impact on the ozone layers.

There will be more important things to deal with if it comes to that.

No, No, No the article states that because we really really care, we are going to use environmentally friendly nuke motors in all the missiles. As all the old Nuke motors were really bad for the environment, however just the missiles on our side that can reach over there. The missiles over there that can already hit targets over there, we dont really care because that is a different environment altogether. Ahh the caring face of face of the Bush Govt. :D

no of course not, Bush Thinking? heaven forbid...

It's not too bad an idea; these missiles are stored in America, not countries we [hopefully never] will bomb. We are the only ones who benefit from these upgrades, because guess what? A lot of the food you eat comes from fields with nukes sitting in them. Bush had nothing to do with the decision though--this is well below his level. That falls Gen. John P. Jumper, Chief of Staff of the Air Force, or whoever preceded him.

its odd, everyday I read something new about the US and everyday I respect it just a little less

btw to avoid flames thats the US as an international entity, not the actual people, I have nothing against them, well that goes for most of them ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back