why the hell are they snorting it on toilets?!?!

Can't say I've ever actually heard of someone doing it off a toilet seat before. Maybe the back of one (when they're low enough) but the seat... just odd.

Yeah, the habbits of junkies....what ya goinna do?

you would think that if your at a point in your life where you feel the need to sniff things on a placed people put there bare arses then you would relize your at your low point... hehe

do you guys sit on seats that have WD40 sprayed all over it?
Damn junkies..

maybe it's to keep the junkies sliding off the seat, and face first into a stall door. hmmmm lawsuit on the horizon?

so... because some cokehead decides to do a rail off a toilet seat...
we all have to breathe in WD40 fumes?

I like the smell of WD40... but i am sure its not the healthiest thing in the world to be overexposed too.

id be happier if they got rid of the seat all together...
just give me a hole. who takes a dump at a bar or club anyways?

You're not going to sit on it, they're refering to the top part of the seat. Ie: the piece with the largest surface area, not the part you sit on.

there is way too much thought going into this concept

SPeedY_B said:
You're not going to sit on it, they're refering to the top part of the seat. Ie: the piece with the largest surface area, not the part you sit on.
Yeah,they ain't gonna use the bit you sit on,their charlie horse might fall in the bowl :laugh:

Alot of toilets these days also have blue lights, so people can't see their veins...
For some reason or other.

Electronic Punk said:
Alot of toilets these days also have blue lights, so people can't see their veins...
That's the light's from the ambulance outside waiting for one of those morons to finally kill themselves :laugh:

SPeedY_B said:

Are you referring to the lid? Some people do sit on the lid (not for dumping or anything), just sitting.

Electronic Punk said:

Blue lights (UV) for checking counterfeit notes. :p

wtf people are weird, i cant even take a poo in public bathrooms let alone snort up peoples poop along with some drugs lol

ming said:
Are you referring to the lid? Some people do sit on the lid (not for dumping or anything), just sitting.
If we're being pedantic, then yes, they can be used for sitting. :p

And standing.I have to stand on ours to reach the window :rolleyes: :laugh:

Ah well, it's hardly a major deterant when it's 'advertised' in the news. I'm sure people will just resort back to using credit cards.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back