Why mechanics like women

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Lololol

Attachments

• Whymechanicsliketodealwithmostwomen.wmv
    592.7 KB · Views: 346
The local radio station did a prank call that was very similar.

All I can say, being an Auto Tech, is

eek2a.gif

My worst true story is of a honest to goodness NASA scientist from the Ames Research Center here in the Bay Area. She was selling her car to a long time customer of ours. This scientist had a mid '80s Nissan Sentra and the customer that was interested in buying it brought it in for us to check it over.

So we go through the checking and the asking of questions as to maintenance and such. I ask this scientist about the fluids and when they were last checked or replaced. I specifically ask if the Transmission had the fluid replaced or if she had ever needed to add fluid. She looks at me with a perplexed look on her face and says, "Fluid? It needs fluid?"

I excused myself and walked to the back room and died of side splitting laughter.

Last edited:
Awful, I can't listen to this :p Too real for me, too funny

The best advice a new driver can benefit from is to read the owners manual.

I will never understand the people that will shell out thousands of dollars for a car and not bother reading the owners manual and learning the basic workings other than just turning a key and putting gas in it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back