Why does the safe mode option screen appear during boot?

xdkiller

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi i am newbie about window and stuff. so plz help
In my annother computer i dont knwo what happen but whne i boot it and it give me screen with
safe mode
safe mode networking
safe mode with command

start window normally

so i choose start window normally and the window xp screen appear and the little thing is moving and after that it reboot again. I try to do with safe mode but it reboot again. So anyhelp? I want to re-formated but i dont have a cd.

Re: Problem

First of all, thanks for the descriptive thread title.

Secondly, are you overclocked at all? Done any recent tweaks?

Select Safe Mode then select Yes, if XP boots to the startup screen you have a harware conflict! Go to controll pannel, system and hardware, select devices and remove all with ? or ! next to them. then re-boot XP.

Hope this helps.

If you cant boot into safe mode then the quickest install is to start again by re-installing XP from scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread moved/thread title modified.

Please be more specific with your thread titles. Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back