Why does my "Smooth Scrolling" option reset on every restart?

F

FJC

Every time I restart, I have to recheck the option under IE6??

It's a pain, please help!!!!!!!!!!:(

Do a search in the registry for "NoSaveSettings" if it is set to'1', change it to '0'.

do you have nview enabled?

go tour you nvidia control panel and uncheck the enable desktop manager. even if your running 2 moniters you dont need it, its kinda buggy. if you see a rundll.exe in your task manager you know its still on. it also, resets your menu reaction delay, if you changed it, couple bugs i guess

also

right click on your desktop, click the tab for apparence and disable
it with the effects button. then right click on my computer click the advanced tab go to performance settings, in the tab for visual effects theres a smooth scroll setting among many other visual effects.

hey

are you talking about smooth scrolling or scrolling text?

ahh sorry

ya i know nothing about that, but ya know how buggy ie6 can be sometimes.;)

might be an issue with your mouse driver, I have the same problem wiht my synaptics touchpad drivers installed. updating drivers prob won't help, try uninstalling your mouse both drivers and through device manager and see if that helps. but even if that's the cause I won't know how to make your old mouse software work... :) I'm stuck with it as well.

oh, you can use opera, enable smooth scrolling through the ini file and this will never happen :)

Same here. I have a Synaptics touchpad on my VAIO GR370.

I tried Opera but I like IE better.

There has to be a fix....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back