Why did Argentina not make it to the finals?

You could have gave them something that matches. :p :p

BTW
England's got serious probs in the next round. They beat Argentina... fine... revenge... fine. But that's the only game they won and their scoring? Sheeeesh, come on. Bleeeehh. If they play like that next round, Ooooooo dear. The Danes are a strong team and they can SCORE GOALS.

How true gonaads, but as usual, the brits don`t see it that way.

We have become a second rate footbal/soccer nation. :eek:

sorry to say but England really has gotten lucky thus far in this cup. I think they really are in trouble, I agree Gonaadz

Ireland has a good chance. Germany could only get a tie with Ireland and Germany has been beating up their opponents. The U.S. is a suprise this time around. If they beat up on Poland they could go into the next round tops in their group. I don't think that South Korea can defeat Portugal and if they tie that would give the U.S. the top spot. As long as the U.S. chews up Poland. :D

Tsk, tsk :p

You lot just haven't got the point that the british only play well when they have to. You wait till our backs are up against the wall. :)

Hey guys,
There is more than one team in the UK (Scotland, England, N. Ireland and Wales), and im 100% sure that the Welsh, Irish and the rest of us Scots know EXACTLY how much the English have a superiority complex about their footballing abilities.

Just think yourselves lucky that you dont have to hear about it every day. They truly DO belive they can win the cup, and there STILL banging on about how they won it in 1966 for christ sake.

Come on the Danes...

yeah england aint all there cracked up 2 b. they only beat argentina cos of all da hype about revenge n all that jazz.

Goan da Irish!!

england only beat argentina because it was a penaity.
and all argentina seemed to do in the 1st half was kick the ball out of play every 5 mins.

Originally posted by surge
england only beat argentina because it was a penaity.
and all argentina seemed to do in the 1st half was kick the ball out of play every 5 mins.

The amount of footballing knowledge on this thread is nothing short of phenomenal, example above :D

Nothing to do with the fact that we played better than they did at all was it, or the fact that Rio Ferdinand makes all Irish and US players look like schoolboy amateurs. Lets face it, the Irish will not beat the Spanish as they're not in the same class and as for the US team - well, they might as well book their holidays for next week cos they'll be going home after the next round (just like Korea)

Anyone thought about the fact that it was a tactical draw in the last match ? If we'd won we'd have been playing in the hotter North of the country (about 98 degrees apparently) against a team from Africa who can run all day in that kind of heat (something to do with chasing lions around), whereas now we play in a cooler climate against (snigger) Denmark - slowest defence in the tournament. I predict 3-1 to the English(at least)

Its coming home, oh yes.

Bring on the Danes, they're the next up for a spanking.

Its about time England had a bit of luck, how many times have we been knocked out the competition because the luck was with the other side. Remember Diego Maradonna "hand of god"
then twice on penalty shoot outs. Watch out for Micheal Owen HE'S ON FIRE !!!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
Its about time England had a bit of luck, how many times have we been knocked out the competition because the luck was with the other side. Remember Diego Maradonna "hand of god"
then twice on penalty shoot outs. Watch out for Micheal Owen HE'S ON FIRE !!!!!!! ;)

Dude do us all a favor and get rid of that picture in your sig. It's makes every thread u post in take forever to download, and I got dsl, hate to think what the ppl who have dial up have to go through.

I'm not slamming u, just making u aware of what's happening. :p

<<<<<<< I have dial up 56K (AOL7.0) & I cant say that I've seen a slow down in the time it takes the page to load, its only 300kb by my reckoning that should take just a fraction more than 1 second to download on DSL. But hey if you think its too much & me being the kinda guy that I am .....consider it gone...... ;)

its quite amazin all the england fans think there gonna win da world cup and that their team r the dogz nadz!! It woznt so ling ago when u guys were laughing outa the otherside of ur faces!!

And by the way i dont expect Ireland to get past Spain but I'm gonna cheer em on requardless.

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
<<<<<<< I have dial up 56K (AOL7.0) & I cant say that I've seen a slow down in the time it takes the page to load, its only 300kb by my reckoning that should take just a fraction more than 1 second to download on DSL. But hey if you think its too much & me being the kinda guy that I am .....consider it gone...... ;)

Thanks guy, I don't think it was the size of it, I think it was having trouble getting it from the server u had it on. I liked the pic though, u did a real nice job on it. rock on dude

:p

No, no, no, no not England...

...I will betcha a months pay that Denmark beats the crap outta England. I would just love to see that and hear the excuses afterwards. And see in what way they will blame it on Sven-Göran Eriksson. 'Cuz that they will, just wait and see....

No, I think England is a game from going home. And Ireland will take over as the UK sovereigns in football !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back