why are we here right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is drunk, and playing the keyboard I bought her.

Ehhh. No.

Lack of apparel. Not that I am complaining.

There is also pie. I just took it out of the oven. Blackberry-raspberry with some ice cream.

Camera is in the car, and I am lazy.

The celly has a camera, but I hate cell phones. Somethign about being on call.

I can describe the wonderous taste of the pie and ice cream, I might make some coffee, I think a italian roast would be nice.

Pffffttt.

Like some of us sleep. We pass out, sometimes at the keyboard.

I have to work another 3.5 hours before going home at 6am. Was watching Romeo must die (Aaliyah is hot, shame she died), and now watching Twister.

Yup, only prefixed by watching DAL/PHO battle it out earlier tonight (in HI DEF btw), then going to watch BBTN (Baseball Tonight) and Sportscenter live from the sets.

Gave me a good chuckle really, saw a commercial earlier this evening. Contest prize is to come to the studio and watch a live taping of BBTN, which I do almost daily :p

Seen Twister too many times. Just watched Coyote Ugly again tonight. First time to see it with DTS. Makes a big difference, wonder why it is only Disney movies and a few odd ones have DTS on them.

kcnychief said:
Was watching Romeo must die
Heh yeah, it was playing when I turned on the TV during dinner. Didn't watch all of it though.

My weekend (back home) so far has consisted mostly of working on a numerical analysis project, finishing up a Linux filesystem driver that I've been writing and updating my Ubuntu setup to 6.06, watching "United 93" at a local theater, and going out for a nice Thai dinner with the family. Good mix of geek stuff and outdoor stuff, methinks. :)

I'm really glad tomorrow's off too. The one and only three-day weekend this quarter, and I intend to make good use of it.

Memorial Day is over.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back