Whose up for it?

Bootsy

Huh?
Ok guys I've been wanting to do a graphic and regrettably, I'm a retard when it comes to graphix. I was wondering if one (or more) of you could help me in my quest for this.
What I'm looking for is a re-draw of this symbol. Prefferable silver (with shades) on a white background. Thank you to anyone that can help me out.

I'll play around with photoshop and see what I can do. Sorry if I make it worse then it is now...

hey thnx for trying..im actually going to try to get a better scan of it right now

Ah. I'm a newbie to graphics too, and I suck at editing things, I tried, but it didn't quite work :(

Tommorow I'm printing a 500 page guide to making and doing things in photoshop.

maybe someone else can help? people :) ! come on...

That's pretty cool. What is it a scan of? I'm curious...

its a necklace that I wear, given to me by a wise old man in the mountains during a journey of spirit ..hehe just kidding, my gf gave it to me its supposed to symbolize balance or something

wow thats really good, thanx, I was actually looking for more of a complete re-draw in order for it to be the most simetrical it could be ya know?

ok, Heath3n has the right idea but what I need is that same object without the imperfections. For example the one on the right side of the original pic i uploaded (you can see where the shape is off). Maybe someone could re-draw it and make a 2d pic of that symbol?

well can you please provide a better scan? I think I might be able to do something... ;)

made it lol i forgot it's some fill thing i'll see if i can find it for u

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back