Whose got the Quickest DL speeds

rofl, this must be a mistake?

edit- i tried it again, this test is obviously flawed.

I am suddenly starting to feel like that guy with the 32 ounce cup in the 7-11 commercial :rolleyes:

Must...tweak...more...;)

Damn....what do you guys feed those things...and where can i get some

:( *hangs head in shame, drags chair into corner and sits down in time-out* Let me know when there's a contest for the slowest download speeds... going to cry now.

AOL slows my 56k

I have AOL and I have NEVER connected at 56k with my 56k modem. The highest I have gotten is 45k; it's sad really and more often than not, I get some 24k @#$@!. Yeah I am not too happy with AOL. Luckily in a little over a month I will be back at school and downloading at 1 meg/sec. :D But according to the website, even though AOL says I am connected at 37333k/s, the website says its only 32k/s. Sad huh? Don't worry all you slow pokes out there. I feel your pain! :(

DSL, Philippine style.. Is there a prize for the slowest speed??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back