WHO's the BOSS?

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](Don't ask why or how, it just happens...)

God comes and says,
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want all the women to go with St. Peter." [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I want the men to make two lines:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One line for the men that dominated their women on earth...[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women."

With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women are gone and there are two lines.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
[/FONT]​

ming

OSNN Advanced
how bout those who dont have a wife? :D

EDIT: I mean like those who are single... or were.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawginhere