• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Who's tattoo'd ?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Let's see who amongst us was daft enough to actually pay someone to hurt them and scar them for life.. :D

I got this done around three weeks ago on the 13th May:

and then went back 2 weeks later (27th May) to have some additions:

So who else has one/any? No posting without pics.. ;)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Not quite my cup of tea ^^^^ but if all liked the same we'd bore each other to death :D

I have one on my left arm of a swallow with Lee written underneath but don't have a pic handy,I've posted it before so if you missed if tough titty :lick:

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
I live in florida, so i feel little patriotic towards my motherland (uk), its what living in america does to you, i think i may get a union jack tatoo'ed on my left shoulder/arm area and an elaborate griffin on my back, i've been thinking about it for years, but doing is another thing, my wife has 8 tatoo's.

X-Istence

Political User
I want to get a Tatoo of the dutch flag, and the nick name a guy working at NSA has given me, which I currently use as one of my domain names.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
SPeedY_B said:
Let's see who amongst us was daft enough to actually pay someone to hurt them and scar them for life.. :D

I got this done around three weeks ago on the 13th May:

and then went back 2 weeks later (27th May) to have some additions:

So who else has one/any? No posting without pics.. ;)
thats pretty nice but I have to say, one of my least favorite kinds of tattoos lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies