Who's got the most music?

How much music do you have on your computer?

• Total voters
Ohzopants said:
I have 0!!!
2 days ago I had 6 Gbs worth...

(now I'm going to go cry because my drive failed)
Happened to me many times. Just last week I (admittedly voluntarily) wiped 27gb, but I've lost about 8gb twice before due to F-ups beyond my control :D

OMG, you guys with 3001+ songs are just ridiculous. Let ye be known as music hoars...

I like to download a few albums, then sort through for doubles and ones I actually like and delete the rest. I also only try to keep quality mp3’s minimum of 192kbps usually unless its really hard to find.

Cant be bothred to Type :p

Some NFO's, playlists etc in the folders aswel not many but some

Attachments

• Clipboard 01.jpg
    Clipboard 01.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Clipboard 0 1.jpg
    Clipboard 0 1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 102
37.2 gig on my computer. Almost all in musepack. Still have about 700 cd's to rip and encode.

52.7 gig ---- 10,037
some album covers some playlists
Not all music some comerdy and some radio drama
I add at this point I own 97% of all the albums and music and will will own the rest as soon as I finish uni, MP3s are my downfall I hear the mp3s then NEEeeddd to buy the abum there is something nice about owning the orgional album... hell maybe I am just material ;)
Still you cant beat mp3s saves having my lifes collection here at uni waiting for someone to steal.
The rest of my files are dance session etc that can't be aquired anyother way......

Yeah had a load of hidden files and general rubbish now deleted got about 5000 mp3 tracks thats still alot but at home i have at least 500 albums so if each album has say 12 tracks thats 6000 tracks alone so i dont think the musc studios has much to worry about!

i have close to 4000 songs which is over 10 days of music. i own about 90% of it and will buy more once i get used to my new car payments. oh, and i also have a lot of prawn. and i also share.

I only have about 2gb of mp3s but I do have more then 300 original albums :)

iTunes says 1003, but i still have the top 40 albums to rip and encode for years 2002,2001,2000,1999

1001-3000, I'm starting to wonder which ones I can just delete - A real description of the music in my MP3 directory :D

My word, everyone definitely has a lot of MP3's. At most, I have around 100, and most of them are OGM's from albums I own :)

pap said:
I DO NOT SHARE, i just download

And where do your downloads come from? Could it be from nice people who share, or is it Ye Magick Land of Servers With Loads of Bandwidthe for Uploading MP3s?

I have upwards of 15 MP3s.

right now i only have 2,832 mp3s on my drive. i have about another 1000 or so backed-up and not being used right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back