Who's got the most music?

How much music do you have on your computer?

• Total voters

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Now I know most of you have got atleast a few music files on your PC, vote in the poll to see how you compare! :D

I'm sitting at 1083 files, 4.35GB, 63:52:34 (hh:mm:ss).

Over 1000, but I'm too lazy to check the exact number, how much space they take up etc. I'm in the process of ripping many more to put on my iPod Mini when it comes in, but I surely won't be passing the 3000 mark.

chaos945 said:
Have you started making MIX disks? :D

Well... sometimes... for my car. :p
But if I could have chosen a description, it would be "I'm starting to wonder which ones I can just delete". :D

Got a total of 3852 songs taking up 21,348,862,547 bytes on my hard drive =P

305 hours and 19 minutes of music.

Nasty stuff.

Although i should start to delete some stuff but don't have the time to =P

And about 50% of this is stuff i own, 20% are mixes (as in some Electronic Beats, House) and the rest are from gray areas. (loan CD's, net u know the story)

You can never have too much music people =)

2167 mp3's using about 10gb of hard drive space.
Just about all of them ripped from my own cd's though.

11,623 mp3's for 41.7 gigs, 923 movies for 64.1 gigs. I DO NOT SHARE, i just download. RIAA hasn't called yet! ROFL

i have about 7 pixies song on the computer im using at the monent, but on my other pc, which should get repaired today, i have around 300. that number used to be in the thousands, until my brother decided to accidently erase them all. i lost ALOT of rare stuff, which im only eventually getting back.

pap said:
11,623 mp3's for 41.7 gigs, 923 movies for 64.1 gigs. I DO NOT SHARE, i just download. RIAA hasn't called yet! ROFL

*blocks all kazaa & eMule users by the name of 'pap' *

share or be disconnected :p

GoNz0 said:
*blocks all kazaa & eMule users by the name of 'pap' *

share or be disconnected :p

that funny ROFL i don't have a name on any filesharing software, i just use the default, or a generic one like "jhsdfkauyhcg" hehe!

I have 0!!!
2 days ago I had 6 Gbs worth...

(now I'm going to go cry because my drive failed)

80.93 GB - 2600 files ... not 1 mp3 and all legit :)

i have no music.............................but a lot of pr0n :D ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back