Who's got the most music?

How much music do you have on your computer?

• Total voters

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Ohzopants said:
I have 0!!!
2 days ago I had 6 Gbs worth...

(now I'm going to go cry because my drive failed)
Happened to me many times. Just last week I (admittedly voluntarily) wiped 27gb, but I've lost about 8gb twice before due to F-ups beyond my control :D

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
OMG, you guys with 3001+ songs are just ridiculous. Let ye be known as music hoars...

I like to download a few albums, then sort through for doubles and ones I actually like and delete the rest. I also only try to keep quality mp3’s minimum of 192kbps usually unless its really hard to find.

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
37.2 gig on my computer. Almost all in musepack. Still have about 700 cd's to rip and encode.

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
52.7 gig ---- 10,037
some album covers some playlists
Not all music some comerdy and some radio drama
I add at this point I own 97% of all the albums and music and will will own the rest as soon as I finish uni, MP3s are my downfall I hear the mp3s then NEEeeddd to buy the abum there is something nice about owning the orgional album... hell maybe I am just material ;)
Still you cant beat mp3s saves having my lifes collection here at uni waiting for someone to steal.
The rest of my files are dance session etc that can't be aquired anyother way......

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Yeah had a load of hidden files and general rubbish now deleted got about 5000 mp3 tracks thats still alot but at home i have at least 500 albums so if each album has say 12 tracks thats 6000 tracks alone so i dont think the musc studios has much to worry about!

Taurus

hardware monkey
i have close to 4000 songs which is over 10 days of music. i own about 90% of it and will buy more once i get used to my new car payments. oh, and i also have a lot of prawn. and i also share.

Tabula Rasa

Stranger Than Kindness
Political User
I only have about 2gb of mp3s but I do have more then 300 original albums :)

sean.ferguson

OSNN Veteran Addict
iTunes says 1003, but i still have the top 40 albums to rip and encode for years 2002,2001,2000,1999

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
1001-3000, I'm starting to wonder which ones I can just delete - A real description of the music in my MP3 directory :D

onimkron

OSNN Senior Addict
My word, everyone definitely has a lot of MP3's. At most, I have around 100, and most of them are OGM's from albums I own :)

Petros

Thief IV
pap said:
I DO NOT SHARE, i just download
And where do your downloads come from? Could it be from nice people who share, or is it Ye Magick Land of Servers With Loads of Bandwidthe for Uploading MP3s?

I have upwards of 15 MP3s.

electrickpirate

pirate extraordinaire
right now i only have 2,832 mp3s on my drive. i have about another 1000 or so backed-up and not being used right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hargadetocline