Who's got the most music?

How much music do you have on your computer?

• Total voters

chaos945

OSNN Senior Addict
Now I know most of you have got atleast a few music files on your PC, vote in the poll to see how you compare! :D

I'm sitting at 1083 files, 4.35GB, 63:52:34 (hh:mm:ss).

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Over 1000, but I'm too lazy to check the exact number, how much space they take up etc. I'm in the process of ripping many more to put on my iPod Mini when it comes in, but I surely won't be passing the 3000 mark.

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
chaos945 said:
Have you started making MIX disks? :D
Well... sometimes... for my car. :p
But if I could have chosen a description, it would be "I'm starting to wonder which ones I can just delete". :D

MBunny

XPerienced =P
Got a total of 3852 songs taking up 21,348,862,547 bytes on my hard drive =P

305 hours and 19 minutes of music.

Nasty stuff.

Although i should start to delete some stuff but don't have the time to =P

And about 50% of this is stuff i own, 20% are mixes (as in some Electronic Beats, House) and the rest are from gray areas. (loan CD's, net u know the story)

You can never have too much music people =)

Unleashed

We Speak Geek
2167 mp3's using about 10gb of hard drive space.
Just about all of them ripped from my own cd's though.

pap

OSNN Newbie
11,623 mp3's for 41.7 gigs, 923 movies for 64.1 gigs. I DO NOT SHARE, i just download. RIAA hasn't called yet! ROFL

i have about 7 pixies song on the computer im using at the monent, but on my other pc, which should get repaired today, i have around 300. that number used to be in the thousands, until my brother decided to accidently erase them all. i lost ALOT of rare stuff, which im only eventually getting back.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
pap said:
11,623 mp3's for 41.7 gigs, 923 movies for 64.1 gigs. I DO NOT SHARE, i just download. RIAA hasn't called yet! ROFL
*blocks all kazaa & eMule users by the name of 'pap' *

share or be disconnected :p

pap

OSNN Newbie
GoNz0 said:
*blocks all kazaa & eMule users by the name of 'pap' *

share or be disconnected :p

that funny ROFL i don't have a name on any filesharing software, i just use the default, or a generic one like "jhsdfkauyhcg" hehe!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mannashley