whoopie do!!!!!

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Weakest Link replaces Neighbours

Anne Robinson's quiz show The Weakest Link will replace Neighbours when the Australian soap opera is dropped from the BBC One schedule. The change means children's shows, such as Blue Peter, will be shown at an earlier time in the afternoon.
The long-running soap will move to Five from 11 February after the BBC pulled out of bidding for the show last year.

Like im going to shed a tear - they are both crap anyway

yeah. The Dr. Who script writers didn't like weakest link either. Tey had an episode where he killed the anne robinson robot :D

I watched Neighbours since the beginning but not anymore, it's absolute crap theses day's and anyone who watches the Weakest Link should be hung drawn and quartered in the high street. :speechless:

I love The Weakest link, that British red head cracks me up :p

... but you cared enough to post this.

no boredom made me do it - that and i felt like spamming :p , plus i wanted to see if there was any fans of that show here that were upset about it moving :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back