Who Would You Want to Meet?

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
Since I have joined this forum, I have gotten a decent feel for the good personalities we have around this place. Some people are interesting, some make me scratch my head, and some make me want to hit the bottle :p

Let's keep this thread on a postive note, no bashing, but who would you like to meet, if you could, from OSNN? For the sake of conversation, don't have it be someone you have already met, obviously ;)

I'm probably going to post every few days or whenever it changes, as to who is intrigued me the most.

I'll start with probably saying I'd like to meet madmatt, for a few reasons. He's real close to me, only a few states away, and we seem to have many similar interests. Also, he has alot of experience in areas that I want to learn more about, and I find a lot of the things he posts about (in the technical areas), very fascinating. This is by no means a sexual advance, just a friendly statement :p

OOOOHHH. I like this. Let's see, EP looks like he knows how to drink, Perris and I agree on almost everything. I think Grandmaster is the only one within 4 hours of me though. I get great advice from LeeJend and Admiral Michael. I'd even hang out with wwwdjrcs if he could get me a job at ESPN :laugh: :laugh:
Can't I just meet everyone?

Mastershakes, cuz hes in montreal, and zeke cuz i like his avatars lol

Given punk lives ~30 mins away i supose i should say him, though enyo is on my list to visit :p

OSNN reunion.

We can have a LAN party and sit around and post to OSNN..... NOT.

Montreal, 2007

Details to be announced.

Why Montreal? If you really need to ask that question, you are not invited.

I kid, I kid.

Mafia when the f&*k are you coming? I owe you birthday beers... was disappointed you didn't call the other night. ;)

Tough call. I have so many friends on this site. Perris has always been nice to me and being in NYC is very close. D being in MA which is close. Casey and I go way back. NR, O___, Saz are all my pals.

We should organize a North American gathering (since OSNN UK is meeting when Neowin and Bink do).

I say Vegas. 2007.

madmatt said:
I say Vegas. 2007.

Ahhh Vegas. Great choice, maybe we should get Vanquished to do a poll on alternate locations .... I kid I kid. I wanna meet him too, if for no other reason then he likes 24!

Well .. Jewelzz should be cause .. she's mad on me :( :( :(
Cosmin

Mastershakes said:
OSNN reunion.

We can have a LAN party and sit around and post to OSNN..... NOT.

Montreal, 2007

Details to be announced.

Why Montreal? If you really need to ask that question, you are not invited.

I kid, I kid.

Mafia when the f&*k are you coming? I owe you birthday beers... was disappointed you didn't call the other night. ;)
dont drink beer, taste bad yuck

Vegas, 2007 it is then. Unless anyone wants to meet me there in November, 2006. I'll be there for a week.

themafia.69 said:
dont drink beer, taste bad yuck

Liquor is your game? In that case I've got some nice Single Malt for ya to sip on. The scenery is nice. DO NOT miss a trip here in the summer. It's insane here after being under the snow blankets.

Hunter is so passe (and dead).

Thats mah! style :cool:

I should have a new car by then, will see where I go from there :D

If I succumb to my stupid urges and get a 350z roadster, it will be more fun :cool:

Hmmm well I've already met EP back in his warez scene days.

I share a place with Mainframeguy.

Hmmm. would be cool to meet Sazar and educate him on how dell should make the SC430 server cases :p

madmatt and wwwdjrcs would be on my list too.

Netryder so I can steal his press freebies :D

Lord, are you going to the big UK meet?

Vegas indeed...To answer the question...everyone....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back