Who Would You Want to Meet?

Naw he was hassling me last night while I was working on a spyware issue remotely. I ignored him, so maybe he's mad at me. :eek:

Oh man I admire you, I hate doing spyware remotely. That crap usually cripples the connection so bad it takes forever :(

How long did it take you?

Johnny said:
LMAO! Coors lite is water. Miller lite is less filling.

The three top beers:

Corona
Miller Lite
Bud Ice

Nothing can compete ...

I love coors light but I drink alot of Busch Light cause its cheap and it comes in a 30 pack and thats what we all buy when we go out and party lol

Corona is so nasty. Its not even beer. Its just blah...

So GM wants to have the North America OSNN Meet in MN. I vote for Vegas. Who else has ideas?

Vegas is fine with me. As I am closer to that than MN.:)

You'll be married and working for ESPN, good luck getting away:D

MN is closer for me, but Vegas is warmer.

madmatt said:
MN is closer for me, but Vegas is warmer.

We do have summer you know. :eek:

Ideally I'd love to go to Vegas. Being a poor college student who cannot legally get a job at the moment would probably be why I won't be able to make something in Vegas. :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back