Who Would You Want to Meet?

I drink whiskey now, although at one time I did drink beer. Have an occasional one now and then. But in Vegas? single-malts here I come.

BouncingSoul said:
Am I the only person here who hates beer? Mixed drinks for me! Crown Coke anyone?
Nah, there are plenty of people here who don't drink at all :)

wwwdjrcs said:
This is by no means a sexual advance, just a friendly statement :p

When you actually have to type that out, it's usually denial. Meaning, it was a sexual advance. It's okay. It's legal in a couple states and you can move to Canada if things go that far ;)

Anyway. I'd be happy to meet some a lot of the old timers on here. I've "known" many posters on here for more than 4 years, and yet never actually met any of them. Or BouncingSoul and NLM, since they are both in Minnesota :p

Actually, any of the regulars on here I would love to meet.

As for location, who wouldn't want to go to Vegas? Everyone who doesn't have a car or money to fly there :p

I nominate Minneapolis as a meetup point. No, it's not because I live close by. According the this, Minnesota is right in the middle of where everyone lives. So it seems to make sense to have something done in Minneapolis. :D

As long as there are strippers and liquor, I'll go anywhere :smoker:

BouncingSoul said:
Am I the only person here who hates beer? Mixed drinks for me! Crown Coke anyone?
I'm there. I am keen on yager bombs and cap and coke as well ...

wwwdjrcs said:
As long as there are strippers and liquor, I'll go anywhere :smoker:

Technically, I can't get into a bar legally anyway ;p

Not all of our members are even 18 yet...

Well if we have enough notice, we can crank out a sh*t load of Fake ID's :eek:

NLM said:
Maybe Grandmaster since we both live is MN? Internet people scare me!
Id love to meet NLM, lol. Grandmaster too, since he's 20 mins away.

wwwdjrcs said:
Well if we have enough notice, we can crank out a sh*t load of Fake ID's :eek:

Well you'd be surprised at how well the bar people can read I.D. :lick: :whistle:

Id like to meet wwwdjrcs, Tittle, EP, Zeke_Mo, Grandmaster and Henyman. The ppl on my MSN list.

Grandmaster said:
Well you'd be surprised at how well the bar people can read I.D. :lick: :whistle:
i had a real fake id, yeah i know sounds weird, but i got a Real international license back in saudi, but u just tell the travel agent what you want your birthday to be on it, that way no one can tell u its fake cuz its real, just ur age isnt, but i lost the damn thing!

i'm a total tart. i'll meet anyone. Going to NY in a few months to meet other board peeps. FUN!

Khayman, when?

Lord, NeoINDEX 2006. EP is going.

oh no... got more geeky things to spend money on :) 8x1GB ram modules or 2 more Hitachi T7k250's :)

LordOfLA said:
Hmmm well I've already met EP back in his warez scene days.

Might be an overstatement, sitting in an IRC channel talking cod****, aside from Risc_ or course, who was more than a little dodgy.
I have met Jewelzz, xsiv and xsiv's mate chris who I think is a member here.

In NO particular order the people I would like to meet the most:
Lancer
Sazar
Perris
Netryder

:)

Admiral Michael said:
Id like to meet wwwdjrcs, Tittle, EP, Zeke_Mo, Grandmaster and Henyman. The ppl on my MSN list.

Remove me from you MSN list, as you forgot me.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back