• Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Who do you think will win?
My Money's on the Pats

If you go by how they are playing right now, Colts hands down.

Pats were sloppy today, looked like poop. Colts have been solid this post season, with their Defense playing great. Besides, Peyton is a man on a mission this year. Patriots should have lost today, pretty pathetic how un-disciplined the Chargers played in that game. Headbuts, fumbles - rediculous.

If you go by how they are playing right now, Colts hands down.

Pats were sloppy today, looked like poop. Colts have been solid this post season, with their Defense playing great. Besides, Peyton is a man on a mission this year. Patriots should have lost today, pretty pathetic how un-disciplined the Chargers played in that game. Headbuts, fumbles - rediculous.
Hahaha
And the Colts played very well yesterday with 5 field goals.
Without vinateri where would they be?

Im still going Pats all the way.

Um, without Vinateri where would the Patriots have been when they had him? Colts would have been so much better the last few years if they didn't have that drunken red neck as their kicker - who is currently jobless btw.

I can't even believe you think today's game was good, wicked sloppy.

Um, without Vinateri where would the Patriots have been when they had him? Colts would have been so much better the last few years if they didn't have that drunken red neck as their kicker - who is currently jobless btw.

I can't even believe you think today's game was good, wicked sloppy.
I dont think they played well.
I think it was an ugly win.
And an ugly loss....
I do think that if Brady doesn't suck, like he did, they will win.
But i honestly think this is the worst game he has ever played.
He was just missing everything, and easy targets too...

I'm with KC, I think the Colts are on a mission, defense sucked most of the season, but has show what a champion needs to be, offense is still there and will kill any team if the chance happens. I give the edge to the Colts, more weapons in offense, surprises in the defense, what can I say, I'm a born & breaded Hoosier, Go Colts.

lol,
no fair.
you dont count :)

You and I cancel each other out :)
neither KC or brad are for the pats or colts so it works out :)

Of the two I would like to see the Colts win it, I'm sick of the Patriots and Manning deserves it.

A.) The Colts played against the best defense in the NFL. They won.
B.) The Pats played against a team that blew it. They didn't win the game because of the way they played. They won because the way SD played.

Last edited:
OoooOOoooOOoo them's fighting words! But I do agree, let's just hope it's a good game and Peyton doesn't collapse like he has in years past.

OoooOOoooOOoo them's fighting words! But I do agree, let's just hope it's a good game and Peyton doesn't collapse like he has in years past.
The Pats will win (I hope)
you just watch :)

Eventhough it's probably all in good fun, it should be pointed out that gambling on sports is illegal and probably shouldn't be discussed here.

haha. There is always that disclaimer.

Eventhough it's probably all in good fun, it should be pointed out that gambling on sports is illegal and probably shouldn't be discussed here.

FINE...

I retract my intial comment and would like to submit a new one:

I wager all the funds in one box of monopoly that the Colts beat the Pats by 7! :eek: :laugh:

ROFL, that's much better ;)

Can't say I haven't offered that during one thread or another, just have to cover our rears :D

I bet you 1 rep givint that the Patriots will win.

'tis a shame we can't do negative rep, now THAT would be interesting :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back