• Detroit Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Halftime Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
i'll go for the half time show as i dont know if any of the teams are good :D

Yep, but the Pats better watch out... they BOLTS have alot to prove...

The Pats are one of the best against the pass, but not so much the run, if they don't stop LT, Turner and Sproles, early and often the Pats could be in for a LOOONG game...

I honestly don't think anyone left with the exception of the Steelers, have a legitmate chance at beating the Pats, IF the Pats play to their strength...

Mike A!

Yep, but the Pats better watch out... they BOLTS have alot to prove...

The Pats are one of the best against the pass, but not so much the run, if they don't stop LT, Turner and Sproles, early and often the Pats could be in for a LOOONG game...

I honestly don't think anyone left with the exception of the Steelers, have a legitmate chance at beating the Pats, IF the Pats play to their strength...

Mike A!
Yep.
Im sure thats what defensive practice will be focusing on this week, LT.
The patriots will most likely be in for a long game either way, I see no break away victor till the late 3rd or 4th quarter.

Meh, I was hoping the Colts would win as I Think the Bolts will get blown out. But, I also thought the Colts would blow out the Bolts, so we will see.

I hope I see a lot of Merriman doing his dance :p

Meh, I was hoping the Colts would win as I Think the Bolts will get blown out. But, I also thought the Colts would blow out the Bolts, so we will see.

I hope I see a lot of Merriman doing his dance :p
Ya know, I have to wonder what is wrong with everyone that voted, partly I assume they voted against the pats simply because I voted for the pats, or that there was some Tom-Foolery with the voting.
But how is it possible that 41 people are idiots?

Ya know, I have to wonder what is wrong with everyone that voted, partly I assume they voted against the pats simply because I voted for the pats, or that there was some Tom-Foolery with the voting.
But how is it possible that 41 people are idiots?

Were you also a Pats fan back in he 90's when they were one of the worst teams in the NFL, or did you nearly break your knee jumping on the bandwagon these past few years? :p

Regardless of who the team is, I have no respect for fairweather fans.

Were you also a Pats fan back in he 90's when they were one of the worst teams in the NFL, or did you nearly break your knee jumping on the bandwagon these past few years? :p

Regardless of who the team is, I have no respect for fairweather fans.
I am not a fairweather fan, But Back in the 90s i wasnt in to much sports, I didnt start paying attention to sports heavily until I was 11 or 12, I can say that my favorite teams were always the Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox, you can't call anyone thats a red sox fan during the 90s a fair weather fan :p.

I love the Patriots, no matter what happens, I am a patriots fan.

You can't sit there and think the Colts or the Jags didn't have a legit chance to knock off the Pats. You have to recognize the possibility.

If the Jags didn't drop one of two of those drops, who knows. I know, I know, "they did", but if they didn't....

The Pats are definitely beatable, they don't look anything like they did the first 10 weeks or so.

I think the Jags could have beaten them,
And the Chargers could if they get their QB and RB back in the game.

The colts had no shot.
Its high time people realize how bad they are, they win when they are at home, they have a stadium full of their own fans, in doors which creates unbearable noise, they control the temperature, which is the only way they won the last afc championship game, and lets see, how was it possible that the patriots got 146 yards of penalties against them at the RCA dome, and they still won.

I think the Jags could have beaten them,
And the Chargers could if they get their QB and RB back in the game.

The colts had no shot.
Its high time people realize how bad they are, they win when they are at home, they have a stadium full of their own fans, in doors which creates unbearable noise, they control the temperature, which is the only way they won the last afc championship game, and lets see, how was it possible that the patriots got 146 yards of penalties against them at the RCA dome, and they still won.
I disagree, but unfortunately we won't have a chance to find out this year :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back