Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Halftime Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
... and I think at least one of those times he was Super Bowl MVP (not sure though).

But yeah, your right, they had no chance. Good to see how much faith you "fans" have in your team. :rolleyes:

Nope... TWO TIMES :eek:

But this time it was definately Peytons turn!

You are right, the chances of the Patriots making a comeback down by 4 with one minute to go, and two timeouts is pretty slim. I mean Brady only has 24 game winning drives within the final two minutes of the game since 2001, most in the NFL - which by the way, include 6 in the playoffs. The man himself has 3 super bowl rings, and I think at least one of those times he was Super Bowl MVP (not sure though).

But yeah, your right, they had no chance. Good to see how much faith you "fans" have in your team. :rolleyes:
I dont care about statistics...
They also said that no team has ever made such a comeback to win, look what happened?
I saw the way the game was going and knew they wouldn't get it.

Are we still discussing how many ways the Patriots blow?

Madmatt, I think your right, This was a game no one could have ever guess would happen, Pats have been the comeback for years, but if you look at the Colts, they've did this most of the season, KC is right it's Peyton's year over the Pats. It's going to be great year football this season.

Just now reading through this thread. Did Vanquished post a bunch of smack-talk about how the Patriots would win it all, then go back and delete all those posts later? :p

I'm happy for the Colts. Since my Cowboys couldn't be there, I'm hoping that Manning will finally get his ring. He deserves it and that will prevent the situation where people say "he was great, but could never win the big one."

Wow, the Detroit Lions got more votes than the Patriots. Amazing!

The joke over at the sporting news... my team is so bad that if I were stuck in a room with a hungry lion, a rabid bear and Matt Millen and had a gun with two bullets. I would shoot Matt Millen, twice.

Just now reading through this thread. Did Vanquished post a bunch of smack-talk about how the Patriots would win it all, then go back and delete all those posts later? :p

I'm happy for the Colts. Since my Cowboys couldn't be there, I'm hoping that Manning will finally get his ring. He deserves it and that will prevent the situation where people say "he was great, but could never win the big one."

Wow, the Detroit Lions got more votes than the Patriots. Amazing!
Not smack.
And ya know why?
This thread was never serious, as soon as someone decided to add a thousand fake votes to the poll, it became a joke.

Listen, you're not going to ruin the flow of a thread just because your team didn't win. It may not have been serious but you said it. There was the possibility of your team losing. Don't post if you're afraid of the outcome.

I undeleted those posts. Delete those posts again and I will remove your ability to delete your own posts.

You said it, now stand by it.

CAN I GET AN AMEN my BROTHAS??

AMEN! HALLELUJIAH!!

Listen, you're not going to ruin the flow of a thread just because your team didn't win. It may not have been serious but you said it. There was the possibility of your team losing. Don't post if you're afraid of the outcome.

I undeleted those posts. Delete those posts again and I will remove your ability to delete your own posts.

You said it, now stand by it.
That is not why i deleted the posts.
I deleted the posts because this thread is a joke...
Its not my fault someone decided to make the poll retarded.

I think the poll is quite amusing, actually. It's not like it matters now that the game has come and gone.

For someone reading the thread for the first time (as I did yesterday), it really breaks up the flow when you're reading posts that are replies to deleted ones. The thread doesn't make much sense at that point. I stumbled my way through it by basically guessing what you had said.

I think the poll is quite amusing, actually. It's not like it matters now that the game has come and gone.

For someone reading the thread for the first time (as I did yesterday), it really breaks up the flow when you're reading posts that are replies to deleted ones. The thread doesn't make much sense at that point. I stumbled my way through it by basically guessing what you had said.
Well you all know me, its not too hard to guess what i would have said :)

Prince is the half time show? Why bother...?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back