Who Were You?

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I know that some of us changed our names between XP-erience and NTFS or NTFS and OSNN. Just wondering who is around that used to go by a different name. I know perris was dealer, jan was kitct (right?) and corvette has a new name but same attitude. :p Who else? Also, why the name change... wanting to elude your past? ;)

XP-erience was the first forum I ever joined. At the time, I was a little skeptical, so I decided not to use the alias NetRyder, which I was using for everything else...IM, chat etc.
Instead, in a moment of inspiration (or lack thereof =P), I picked the name XPMagic (pathetic, I know). I was more of a lurker here during the early stages of XP-erience, posting only now and then, so I figured the name didn't matter too much anyway. Within a month, however, I came to love the place and decided that I could safely switch over to my usual alias. Besides, XPMagic just sounded incredibly stupid. As I said, I picked the name without giving any serious thought to it initially.

So I sent a PM to Jewelzz (who was a SMod/Mod at the time), who in turn asked me to re-send my request to EP. So that was it.
grin.gif

XPMagic huh? Could you do any tricks? ;) :p

I like NetRyder. :)

well i was henyman, but had it changed to Henyman cus i thought it looked better :p

Always been this name.

@NetRyder: Jeez, I've memorised that story because of the number of times you repeat it! :p

Electronic Punk said:
And several weeks later you became NetRyder
Hahaah! He said weeks! It's funny because it's true! :lol: :laughing:

edit: oh, these emoticons don't work here. :doh:

And I have always been Glaanieboy, except I hadn't capitalize the first letter, but that was quickly changed (to my suprise, EP did it in a few mins).
On Spammers Paradise.com though, I was once known as G-Man. There was a discussion about super powers or sump and I claimed to have super powers and sneak up people etc. Quickly the name G-Man was born and I dared Funky Dredd to change my name. Well he did and then I was known as G-Man for a month or so.

Weird I was known as E-man during my uni days.
erm.

eek.

o_87 said:
Always been this name.

@NetRyder: Jeez, I've memorised that story because of the number of times you repeat it! :p

SPeedY_B said:
Haha, He'll tell it to his grandkids one day :p

Rofl!
tongue.gif

I've been using ~bk since the beginning.

dreamliner77 always been, always will be. There's a few forums i'm on with my alternative alias, yyz77.

Electronic Punk said:
And several weeks later you became NetRyder

Hahaha, it's true!
rofl.gif

o_87 said:

Well, the thread asked for it yet again.
tongue.gif

SPeedY_B said:
Haha, He'll tell it to his grandkids one day :p

Damn right I will.

I've always been vern ... even during the xp-erience days. I was a lurker then, and for the most part, I am still a lurker.

Always been Funky Dredd. Except most of the population just call me Funky :)

ive always been Alex_is_Axel right from XPerience.org :D and will continue to be Alex_is_Axel :p

Alex :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back