who wants to make me a FLASH sig???

Is temporarily displayin them and using them one and the same?I did not know this.My apologies.

ok, you guys are really ruining my thread. i asked people if they can make me a sig!!! i didn't ask them whether or not flashes should be allowed!!! post that in the problem/feedback section if you want to discuss that. anyway im sick of the arguing so if any mod wants to close and delete this thread its fine with me!

no, you asked if someone could make you a Flash sig... bleh

I think a thread or something where flash files where allowed or something, possibly linked or something, but where people could show off their flash achievements. This way it was completely up to the user if they viewed or not.

I say yes to flash sigs. If you have dial up, turn off sigs or get a faster conection.

Oh god :p we're not discussing this again

The three main points or arguments for not having flash are...
1. flash is insecure
2. not everyone can get fast connections
3. people shouldnt be forced to turn ALL sigs off because 1 or 2 are large.
:)

i dont think you would agree with that idea if you had slow connection o0 nlm 0o!

Thats a well unfair thing to say o0 nlm 0o

Maybe that would be an incentive to get a faster connection

I never thought about the securty issue though. Thats a good point. :eek:

Originally posted by o0 nlm 0o
Maybe that would be an incentive to get a faster connection

I never thought about the securty issue though. Thats a good point. :eek:

Incentive or not, some people just don't have the choice

there are still some places in the UK where you cant get BB, we cant all be like Sweden

Hell, I've only been on DSL for just over 3 weeks, not by choice, but only because it's just become available here. People I know who live about 10 minutes away still can't get it.

Originally posted by Geffy
there are still some places in the UK where you cant get BB, we cant all be like Sweden
*Evil laughter*

It's not like we have broadband everywhere either. But I suppose we're somewhat in the lead save Japan and maybe some more.

Ack, Don't bring Japan into it *turns green with envy* :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back