Who stole the $26,000.00 worth of beer and didn't invite me ??

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Now this is what I call a party !

Thieves Make Off With $26,000 of Beer
Saturday, February 25, 2006

WEST BEND, Wis. — Authorities are hoping to break up what must be quite the party after beer thieves made off with almost $26,000 worth of suds from a delivery truck.
A semi trailer loaded with cans and bottles of Miller beer was stolen from a trucking company in Richfield, according to a Washington County Sheriff's Department report. The trailer was found four days later — sans beer — at an Oak Creek trucking firm.
The trailer had been dropped off at the Millis Transfer Co. sometime on Feb. 17 for delivery to a beer distributor in Menomonie, authorities said. Later that night, the trailer was discovered missing.
Company officials didn't report the loss immediately because they thought a driver must have picked up the wrong load.
The sheriff's department is investigating with Oak Creek authorities and Miller officials, said Sheriff's Capt. Dale Schmidt.
The missing product, valued at $25,788, included:
• 384 24-packs of Miller Genuine Draft cans
• 560 18-packs of MGD 12-ounce bottles
• 980 18-packs of MGD 12-ounce cans
• 40 24-packs of Miller Light 16-ounce plastic bottles
I would hate to have the hangover. The last time I mixed diff kinds of beer I got sicker than a dog ..

That's a hell of a block party, just look for the fireworks and the bands. Of course, I know nothing about the missing beer.:)

If this wasn't in West Bend, Nowhere, I'd say it was some thirsty college kids. But what do I know about drinking gigantic qualities of beer :bandit:

Well, we of course could joke about the "didn't invite you part"; but if it's under investigation, forget it :D The police could take our make believe get together around these parts, as an admission of guilt or something :eek:

Probably was college kids out to have a good time, else escapees from Alchoholics Anonymous...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back