who started this site?

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
who started osnn and the xp-erience(i think was the name when i first saw)..so on so on...

xp-erience was first, then NTFS, then OSNN, and I think switched back to one of them for awhile, but now OSNN, and I think Wadada started it???

Don't really know

Bman™ said:
xp-erience was first, then NTFS, then OSNN, and I think switched back to one of them for awhile, but now OSNN, and I think Wadada started it???

Don't really know
Waddy, you mean. ;p
But he pulled out between the NTFS to OSNN switch (let's not go into details), and now Electronic Punk is the "man in charge" :D

Electronic Punk said:
And my words shall ring eternal.
or something.

That ringing in my ears... That's where it's from.

Always gives me a headache. :p

*runs*

Weasel is the guy that ran the IRC network, he has now kinda dropped off the face of this earth, or something or other. Noone knows where he is, and what happened to him.

Waddy = Electronic Punk

Don't let the fool you with a username change!!!!!!

hah. Stirring up trouble, huh case_?

I heard it's run by a bunch of gerbils running around on a wheel :eek:

Electronic Punk said:
Does Squeaknet still work?
Wasn't working earlier today but tis back up now although services are currently down

Jewelzz said:
Wasn't working earlier today but tis back up now although services are currently down

Are you talking bout geffeh or IRC?

:lick:

X-perience was good in its day, as was NTFS when it was "rebranded". Personally I prefer this incarnation as its far less tied to one technology.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back