who started this site?

ha, ha. I had that one coming.

xperience now that brings back some memories.

NTFS i had forgoton about completly it didnt seem to be that for too long.

I think we should have a contest for a new name for the site with vista approaching :cool:

I'm going to start a thread in the Feedback section :D

NetRyder said:
Waddy, you mean. ;p
But he pulled out between the NTFS to OSNN switch (let's not go into details), and now Electronic Punk is the "man in charge" :D

You don't need "details," considering the kind of entertainment one gets from looking at his profile. ;)

Melon

melon said:
You don't need "details," considering the kind of entertainment one gets from looking at his profile. ;)

Melon
I knew someone would bring that up. :D

I remember xp-erience. I was only there for a short while, then I came back in NTFS. Been here since. So what's the next site name because of Vista? heh OS-FIESTA?

Anywho. Here's to another day.

There will be no new names (crosses fingers) although we have a bunch of Vista related domains pointed at this site :)

Operating System News Network

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi since I don't get here as much as I used to. I've been here since the early days and remember (sometimes) alot of the regulars.

madmatt said:
Operating System News Network

...or
Old Site New Name
though that worked better when the name actually was new. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back