• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

who started this site?

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
xp-erience was first, then NTFS, then OSNN, and I think switched back to one of them for awhile, but now OSNN, and I think Wadada started it???

Don't really know

Bman™ said:
xp-erience was first, then NTFS, then OSNN, and I think switched back to one of them for awhile, but now OSNN, and I think Wadada started it???

Don't really know
Waddy, you mean. ;p
But he pulled out between the NTFS to OSNN switch (let's not go into details), and now Electronic Punk is the "man in charge" :D

X-Istence

Political User
Weasel is the guy that ran the IRC network, he has now kinda dropped off the face of this earth, or something or other. Noone knows where he is, and what happened to him.

Dublex

Quazatron R6 droid
X-perience was good in its day, as was NTFS when it was "rebranded". Personally I prefer this incarnation as its far less tied to one technology.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage