Who owns NTFS?

CrazyBoyS said:
LOL americans cant tell brits from aussies.

Not that hard :p
Your kidding right? I think most kids here in US probably couldn't even find the countrys on a globe :p

Xie said:
Your kidding right? I think most kids here in US probably couldn't even find the countrys on a globe :p
And most obviously cannot spell "countries" :p

Sorry, I wan't showing off about my new wage, I was mocking henyman about working at Tesco, my previous job :)

But yeah, don't worry about things being paid for, it's more importnat to me that things can carry on as normally as possible ;p

Electronic Punk said:
Sorry, I wan't showing off about my new wage, I was mocking henyman about working at Tesco, my previous job :)

But yeah, don't worry about things being paid for, it's more importnat to me that things can carry on as normally as possible ;p
yeah well fresh food is better than stacking frozen turkeys ;):p

(Not on High Horse)

Australians are British also.

If you mean the United Kingdom, England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, the way you tell the difference between us form the UK and those from down under, is we don't have rust marks on our wrists n ankles. :|

Well as for spelling, grammar and anything that is 'the English language' orientated, it seems to be getting replace by a new dialect, trash slang.

Words like, wud, choons, wuld, fink, nuffink, nothfink, sed and zed are to mention a few, I might trawl the chat rooms at Yahoo later and get a pile more, UK rooms are where in my opinion the most uneducated, loser layabouts, that have no respect for themselves anyone else or the beloved English language visit.

:):( some 'think tank' 3 years from now will blame the internet for the lack of education amongst the juniors and try close it down. The internet is blamed for all the excuses overpaid PC idiots can think up.

(Steps off soap box).

Electronic Punk said:
yeah, will definatly be using google advertising and perhjaps bidclix whatever it is called. I didn't pay for the advertising before so not 100% sure what I am doing.

Well one suggestrion from me - top or bottom of every page add a PayPal donation button for people who feel they have had an answer to a problem and want to show their appreciation in a way that helps the site, ie by making a donation.... I know I would use it once or twice, maybe. :cool:

I won't ask people to donate to me, I would just ask that they click on the adverts now and then when they return :)

Electronic Punk said:
I won't ask people to donate to me, I would just ask that they click on the adverts now and then when they return :)

but what if they want to donate, like really feel the need? Couldn't you figure something out for that? What if Bill Gates had his system sorted by NTFS - wouldn;t he want to contribute to the cause? :p :rolleyes: :eek: I think I feel sick now....

( i am just trying to delay things until I get a confirmation on my swedish bank account)

Mainframeguy said:
but what if they want to donate, like really feel the need? Couldn't you figure something out for that? What if Bill Gates had his system sorted by NTFS - wouldn;t he want to contribute to the cause? :p :rolleyes: :eek: I think I feel sick now....
Now your beginning to sound desperate :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back