Who is the "head honcho" of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electronic Punk is generally considered the main admin.. is there something you need in particular or was it just a curiosity type question? :)

I was elaborating on what fitz said. If you have a question then ask away. Otherwise, we will move on.

I was elaborating on what fitz said. If you have a question then ask away. Otherwise, we will move on.

Your replies STILL do not make any sense!!! I asked a question and fitz answered it.

What you attempted to do I still do not know. Your reply to my original question was
Ask away.
. That is NOT an answer. I had already asked the question that I wanted to ask.

hey david.. relax :)

madmatt was replying to my post where I was asking if there was something specific you wanted -

...is there something you need in particular..
in which case, madmatts reply was to "ask away".

Thread moved to the Green Room.

I'm glad it made sense to someone else... I thought I was losing it.

yeah.. besides that, since madmatt is also one of the other admins on the site, he could probably answer most questions if you had more/further/other questions for the said "head honcho"

alright Matt, what is the average air speed of an unladen swallow in flight?
?

alright Matt, what is the average air speed of an unladen swallow in flight?
?

*sigh* to continue down this road, it's "WHAT... is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Followed up by, "What do you mean? An african swallow or a European swallow?"

Good thing fitz spoke up... I had no idea.

Jules, that's where the madness comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back