who here plays counterstrike ?

Z

zman

I love it ... i jsu played on a server and got 35 kills and 2 deaths

MuhhhhHHHAAAAaaaa I am the best

How do you take screenies in CS ?

I play counter-strike. :D

you press 'F5' to get a screenshot. it's stored in your counter-strike directory...

thanks.... i rweally wanted a screeny of my blaze of glory ... oh well

maybe next time

:D

I havent Played for 2 months

I used to eat live and s..t C-S untill 1.3 update :(

I was playing regular clan matches , enjoying the team play getting good scores on the pubs, then 1.3 came and it just wasnt
happing for me anymore I played a few games for the clan told them i was having time out till the next release..They told me id get used toi it but i never really did it just feels all differnt even when I raping it up on a server still feel that some things missing :(

Its been ruinned by cheats, idiots , valve and i hope 1.4 will suit me better....I do miss it but hey i have a lot more free time now lol

later

IM DAH CS MASTAH!

I play cs almost everyday..before i go 2 bed..or earlier-- that game rocks.. Zman F5 takes screenies..its placed in ur Cs dir..
Wanna have a game with me 1day?

[Xp-Org]LightWave is my clantag..now..i used 2 have
[sas] LightWave norwegian clan<---

Im gonna frag ur arse..hahaha..

LightWave

I have been known to dabble with the it ;)

[XP-Org]Punk :D
Tho recently, cheating has been really getting me down, along with not actually having anywhere to live :D

does anyone know of a way to prevent cheats, I'm so tired of getting dead by AA or any of the other stupid cheats; they are quickly killing a really good game the same way RS went down

All Valve is working on at the moment is cheat prevention in preparation for Condition Zero, I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back