who do you think is the biggest threat to the USA

Actually... if the poll was "who do you think is the biggest threat to the world", i would've voted USA.

IMHO I think George Bush jr and some of his entourage are more of a threat to US security than anyone else...

Don't think the states or any other nato country is any real danger from any other country

the danger is from individuals hell bent on causing mayhem

& god help the countries who harbour these people

the free world needs a leader who is not afraid to take the bull by the horn

and that person my friend is George Bush Jr

finishing off a job his father was too spineless to complete

:cool:

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
Don't think the states or any other nato country is any real danger from any other country

the danger is from individuals hell bent on causing mayhem

& god help the countries who harbour these people

the free world needs a leader who is not afraid to take the bull by the horn

and that person my friend is George Bush Jr

finishing off a job his father was too spineless to complete

:cool:

there is a reason intellectually deficient people (as in people with mental illness) are not allowed to vote... and we have one as a president... :)

I wonder if when he sees a bull he doesn't bugger it instead of grabbing it by the horns...

heck he might even try to 'milk' it... the bull that is...

Originally posted by Burpster
bit of an intersesting run down on some of the administration's military service

http://www.bigeye.com/093002.htm

did not know bout the german affair...

but this guy has just assigned iran-contra affair personnel to high positions in hte white house... people accused of LIEING under oath to the american people... and the guy who is supposed to bring INTEGRITY back to the white house?

war-mongering is never good... only destruction comes from it... and in that sense bush is seting a very dangerous precedent...

Originally posted by Sazar
there is a reason intellectually deficient people (as in people with mental illness) are not allowed to vote... and we have one as a president... :)

I wonder if when he sees a bull he doesn't bugger it instead of grabbing it by the horns...

heck he might even try to 'milk' it... the bull that is...

ha ha ha ha ha

LMAO

you don't like him do you ???

I think hes a big improvement on previous presidents

clinton reagan carter :p

ha ha ha ha ha

LMAO

you don't like him do you ???

I think hes a big improvement on previous presidents

clinton reagan carter :p

fair enough... :) I don't like him but I have my reasons...

comparing hm to clinton is ridiculous or even to regan or carter... those people had sOME integrity... and carter would never have pursued war over peace..

reagan at least had people lie for him and take the fall...

clinton? he was a brilliant president... economy was brilliant... foreign policy was more than adequate and yet the only thing people talk about are his 'misdemeanors' with other women... the only 'blemish' that people point out...

if bush is an upgrade over these people... lord help us all... :)

btw you failed to mention bush sr...

btw... those voting for north korea.. please do express your opinions why north korea is not having any action taken against it like those againt iraq...

:)

lol...
this thread is getting intresting!

I always liked Clinton!!

well the reason i think North Korea is more dangerous is because they are directly supported by China and any conflict involving NK will bring in the Chinese. i've seen US estimates where a war with NK will probably claim 250,000 American lives. i think the USA is much happier sending money to NK to keep them somewhat inline that having to risk American lives

oh yeah.

actually, i think i am the biggest threat to the U.S , for some reason they keep pissing me off.

Originally posted by Benny
actually, i think i am the biggest threat to the U.S , for some reason they keep pissing me off.

:cool: you could always kill em by forcing em to stare @ your sig for a few mins :)

lol

lol@sazar ......NK becomes even more of a threat as China's power increases ...maybe in as little as 10 years i think China will rival or surpass America as a superpower ...all things change just ask Britian!! :)

i hope i am included in the all if the nukes start flying :)

Last night I was watching The Rock, and I was thinking that if GWB had been the president in charge then the following might have happened.

Theres a hostage situation on Alcatraz Mr. President
Whats Al Cat Rats?
Al Ca Traz Mr President, never mind. What do you think we should do
Where is this Al Cah Traz then?
Its in San Franisco, California Sir
Ok then, nuke it!
Nuke it sir, are you sure
God Damit, yes I am sure
But Mr President, its part of the continental United States
Its not near Irack?
No sir
Did they vote for me?
Does that matter, its part of the United States, if you Nuke it you might not get re-elected.
Oh
Never Mind sir, would you prefer if we did this ourselves and forged your signature on any presidential approval forms as usual?
Urmm OK, then, your sure its not near Irack?
Yes Sir.

Man leaves room

Well that narrowly averted Nuking the south western coast of the United States, we'll just use this presidential Order on Iraq instead if they reject those inspectors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back