white stuff around fonts (its happenened before)

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
i have that white stuff around some of the font buttons and stuff. I had it before but i can't remember how to get rid of it!!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 107
It looks like you you have the menu text background color set to white ..

Just go through the advance appearnce settings and see which part is set to white, change it, was it the right bit? try again.... etc. If not, then i maybe part of the VS fault

dreamliner77 said:
Prodj,

Think about the title of your threads before posting....
exactly how I thought ... but yeah looks like font background color or something is messed up ...

you guys don't know what you are talking about. ummmm anyway.....can i actually get help here instead of spitter spatter??? I need the smart ppl to help b/c there the ones who helped last time this happened.

I do remember this issue before but damned if I am not having a hard time finding the solution. I had this happen about a year and a half ago. I am still looking to see if I can find it.

prodj88 said:
you guys don't know what you are talking about. ummmm anyway.....can i actually get help here instead of spitter spatter??? I need the smart ppl to help b/c there the ones who helped last time this happened.
sorry ... /me puts on dunce cap and won't attempt to help anymore

I noticed you aren't usning a standard windows theme might be a bug with your theme, change it and see if it goes away.

You know what... I had this problem too. There were other usernames on my computer but mine was the only one to have this problem. What I did was that I backed up all of my docs and important stuff, deleted my account and recreated it again. Haven't had that problem since. I don't think it is a problem with the apperence settings. :confused:

prodj88 said:

Nice comment to the people trying to help. Seems you "think" you know everything about Pc's. Then figure it out yourself ;)

By the way you are now on my ignore list. Seeing that you don't appreciate people trying to help. You should'nt have any...

i was geting annoyed b/c people were commenting on my title and not the subject. i'm fully aware that i spelled it wrong - thanks bud! anyway back on topic, i changed the theme and now it doesn't do it ....but I think theres still away ot get teh white stuff off because I really liked that theme! it was silver blue! maybe i can just look for an update of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back