White Flame Telecaster

Black-Syth

Comalies
I've eyed this White Telecaster guitar with flames shaved into the headstock and body. I was going to purchase it, but I forgot about it because I got lost in school and work. Now, with school over, and me quitting my job, I got onto the Musician's Friend website, and browsed around for it. Not there, I searched more and more sites, and it's nowhere to be found. My final idea was to turn to those in the know. I've been on forums before, and I know that much can be learned from other people online. So, I turn to you, do any of you know information on this guitar? Where I can purchase it, specs, etc?

To be a little bit more specific, the guitar is white, it has an F-Hole, and it has wood colored flames. It seems to be a limited production guitar, not positive, though. Thanks in advance!

dreamliner77 said:
check the fender site?

sam ash music?

Done and done, buddy. I wouldn't be doing this on forums if I haven't checked the big music sites out. I appreciate it, though. I really want this guitar. :)

I couldn't find much, but I have some old guitar center catalogs sitting around, I'll try to dig them out tomorrow and take a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back