• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

which tft screen ?

with prices of tft screens down at the moment ,which would be best to buy ,a 17" or a 19" screen ,i don't play many games but i do enjoy watching a good dvd on here . :confused:

The size just depends on the price you're willing to pay. The 19" with the same specs as a 17" will obviously be 'better' if you can pay for it. :)

Some things to consider:
- Look for a display with a good response time: the best ones are currently at 12ms. The lower the response time, the less the 'ghosting' on the screen when there are rapid changes.
- Look for a decent contrast ratio and brightness
- Since you're planning to watch movies/DVDs on this thing, it might be a good idea to look for a widescreen (16:10) display instead of a regular on (4:3)

but the wide screens will cost a lot more :(.

I agree a good response time is vital, most gamming sites recomment 16ms. since he mentioned not playing games something a bit slower will be fine...........just get a 19 samsung, they are not that expensive or try from BenQ.

good luck mate......

also the BenQ i was telling you about is the FP767, retail for about $370, max res 1280x1024, 16.2million colours, 16ms response time.

aight c ya

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi