Which should i install?

Kush

High On Life!
Ok guys when i get my visiontek geoforce 4 4600ti which detinator driver should i download the nvidia ones or the visiontek ones? and also what do the detenator drivers do give me more performance only?:confused:

I would go with the latest Nvidia drivers, visionteks are just older nvidia reference drivers that are WHQL approved. And the latest nvidia drivers have some very nice tweaks available.

Same here

Loaded the 40.41 driver and screen would flicker in games. I loaded the release driver 30.82 and that fixed my issues. Sucked cause on my GeForce 2 GTS card the drivers were great.

Update

I loaded the new Detonator drivers and they seem to not have the issue I was having before. 40.71 I think is the version. I think maybe it was the Rivatuner that was causing the flickering. Rivatuner at the time did not support the version of Detonators that I had.

Not sure though :)

40.72 is the latest now. But I doubt there is really much diff between the 40.71s and the 40.72s. Apart from .01

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back