• Google

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • Ask.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Ded Morozh said:
I voted google, but www.kartoo.com is cool if i'm not in a rush for specific info

I'm with you - altho I've come to accept google as being great - even if some of the results seem to be weighted (hmm, underground conspiracy to earn more cash for them, perhaps?)

Well I voted google, as we are now on there... let's hope they spider soon :D

i like 37.com it comes in handy when i cant find it on google since you can pick from 37 diffrent serch engines to search with

We reported on Kartoo back when it first started, even got on their press cuttings page. :D

vern said:
www.dogpile.com ... the power of all...

Nice! Looks interesting
cool.gif

i think google wins with 100% of votes :p

trouble w/ those multi-search sites is sure you get more results .. but I perfer quality over quanity .. more sites more to wade thru.

I used to use Yahoo! many moons ago but now only Google ;)

Yahoo decided to switch to their own search technology pretty recently... so they're not longer using google as their search engine technology. :)

cryogenic said:
Yahoo decided to switch to their own search technology pretty recently... so they're not longer using google as their search engine technology. :)

Big mistake by yahoo then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back