OSNN Addict
which ram?
Kingston hyper-X
Twinmos Twister
or Corsair XMS extreme

thanks
Dan

corsair, why choose anything less ;)

twinmos is famous for not even working at the speed its rated at.

kingston is a good brand, but they dont push the same ram timings as corsair.

I also recommend Corsair, cause it seems to me that alot of people use them.

well ive been lookin round and what do ppl think of corsair value select?

well it's value init, you get what you pay for, standard timings, little or none overclockability.

yup, mines running standard voltages and max timings, no errors ;)

dunno i have xms memory, i was looking at a review and they import the value range, all the rest is made and tested on site in the USA.

gOnZo

Did the review mention what they import? Is it just the Corsair overseas foundry making the chips or is it somebody elses ram chips?

And for anybody-
What ever happened to Micron / Crucial? They used to be one of the best and now they seem to have died out. Last stick I bought from them was only marginally stable at rated speed/CL. No overclocking at all.

yeah i got crucial in my system...........doesn't help that its pc2100 either

If you're not interested in overclocking then I suggest Hyundai Legend. Great quality with lifetime warranty.

little late to the punch but I'll drop in my 0.02 :)

corsair xms just because of the tight timings... I am very happy not only with the stock timings but the ability to oc the baby beyond its expected levels :)

I had crucial and samsung before... good quality and good performance... good oc'ers too but I think I was lucky with the batch I got...

for cas 2 or good oc's... corsair xms recommended

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back