which one is weirder???

egghead

Double O Egghead
seen these avatars and decided i need to know which one you would award as the strangest avatar.

1 - pok_pok_911's

or

2 - Weasel

added:

3 - falconguard

all I can say is they are very strange to say the least.

Maybe it's just my admittedly low level of sanity, but they don't actually appear to be weird to me. :crosseyed:

I concur with Speedy, I believe he is insane. Pok Pok has to have the strangest one I've seen, I can't quite figure out what the message is...of course I have grover on my Av. so who am i to throw stones...

falconguard said:
I concur with Speedy, I believe he is insane.
fact.

falconguard said:
Pok Pok has to have the strangest one I've seen, I can't quite figure out what the message is...
Carrot, pepper, banana, pickle... ? :p :D

pok_pok_911's is a bit strange, but acceptable :eek:

Weasel's is just dam ace :D

Weasel's is from a music video. The rest of the video is in no way less strange. ;)

Zedric said:
Weasel's is from a music video. The rest of the video is in no way less strange. ;)

your kidding?

:eek:

anyone know the name?

perris said:
I think whoever watches glannies vidio that will die in7 days it's been known to happen with vidios of that nature
bah, thats just the shoddy american remake version of ring, see the proper one called simply "ring" or the sequel or prequel, "ring2" or "ring0". The proper ones are by far superior, instead of spoon feeding you the horror they alude to it, which is much more horrifying

this avatar is on another set of forums I visit, very cool

Attachments

• matrix.gif
    matrix.gif
    56 KB · Views: 75
Oooooh my eyes,thats a headache waiting to happen Geffy :laugh:

heres a headache on a plate :p

Attachments

• blink.gif
    blink.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 67

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back